This important one-day Hazardous Waste Seminar will provide you with the latest information on the expected Risk-Based Target Levels (RBTLs), mRBCA Guidance revisions, and the impacts of new Vapor Intrusion guidance and new tox results for TCE. You’ll also get updates and insights on the latest regulatory and management developments, including:
- The Hazardous Waste Generator Improvement rule (proposed)
- A Refresher on Speculative Accumulation
- Hazardous Waste Determinations, one of the top most frequently cited RCRA violations
- Coming Requirements to prevent spills of Hazardous Materials
- Impacts of a New Federal Funding Formula
- The new Definition of Solid Waste regulation
- Top 10 RCRA Compliance Issues that Can Trip You Up
- New Proposed Federal Generator Rules
Our speakers will discuss the challenges associated with maintaining compliance with regulations and guidance documents, provide guidance on nuanced regulatory areas including new labeling requirements and requirements for earlier hazardous waste determinations.
REGFORM will host this unique opportunity to gain first-hand knowledge regarding a wide range of issues facing permitted generators and site owners. Experts who administer the Hazardous Waste Program, and who advise Missouri facilities on regulatory and compliance matters are the featured speakers.
October 18, 2016 8:00 am - October 18, 2016 4:30 am
Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center
2601 South Providence Road
Columbia , Missouri 65203
Click here to register today.
Early bird rate: $60 for REGFORM Members, $195 for Non-Members.
Includes lunch, refreshments and conference materials.
Call 573.680.5069 for more information.
Cancellations: All cancellations received prior to 10/4/16 receive a refund minus a $50 processing fee.
Cancellations received on or after 10/4/15 receive a refund minus an $85 processing fee.
This refund policy applies to all registration rates. No-shows will be charged full registration fee.
Substitutions are welcomed at any time.