This important one-day Hazardous Waste Seminar will provide you with the latest information on the expected Risk-Based Target Levels (RBTLs), mRBCA Guidance revisions, and the impacts of new Vapor Intrusion guidance and new tox results for TCE. You’ll also get updates and insights on the latest regulatory and management developments, including:
- Experience with the Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Rule, Liane Heatherington-Ward, SYA
- MDNR Hazardous Waste Program Update by Director John Jurgensmeyer
- A View from Washington, DC, by David Cozad, US EPA Region 7
- New Perspectives on Risk, James Price, Spencer Fane
- Risk v. Reward Risk-Based Decision Making, Colin “Chip” Howat
- mRBCA Guidance and RBTLs
- Key Points on Point of Generation, Julie Marks, Barr Engineering
- A DEQ Update from Ed Galbraith, MDNR
- Permitting Update
- Changes to the Federal Superfund Program, Gene Schmittgens, Rouse Frets
- Cooperative Federalism: Latest Developments and Why it Matters, Roger Walker, REGFORM
- Enforcement–What’s New?
- Legal Ethics in Hazardous Waste, Gene Schmittgens, Rouse Frets
- e-Manifest Update, Mary Goetz, PE, US EPA Region 7
REGFORM will host this unique opportunity to gain first-hand knowledge regarding a wide range of issues facing permitted generators and site owners. Experts who administer the Hazardous Waste Program, and who advise Missouri facilities on regulatory and compliance matters are the featured speakers.
November 15, 2017 7:30 am - November 15, 2017 4:30 am
Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center
2601 South Providence Road
Columbia , Missouri 65203
Click here to register today.
Early bird rate: $85 for REGFORM Members, $210 for Non-Members, and $175 for Government.
Includes lunch, refreshments and conference materials.
Call 573.680.5069 for more information.
Cancellations: All cancellations received prior to 10/27/17 receive a refund minus a $50 processing fee.
Cancellations received on or after 10/27/17 receive a refund minus an $85 processing fee.
This refund policy applies to all registration rates. No-shows will be charged full registration fee.
Substitutions are welcomed at any time.