Download the 2018 Missouri Water Seminar Agenda here.
Join us and our seminar co-sponsors for the 2018 Missouri Water Seminar, Missouri’s most important water quality event of the year.
This conference, once again offered in cooperation with MDNR’s Water Pollution Protection Program, is a great opportunity to learn about important and timely water issues, including:
- How DNR’s compliance assistance approach works and how you can avoid enforcement,
- Water Protection Program Update (Chris Wieberg),
- Red Tape Reduction–Which rules will change? And which changes will impact you the most,
- Implementing the Numeric Nutrient Criteria for lakes (John Hoke),
- A Drone Case Study in Fulton, MO (Phil Walsack)
- Drones in Next Gen Compliance (Brittany Barrientos)
- Ethics for Lawyers (Steve Jeffery)(we have applied for 1 hour of ethics credit with MO BAR),
- Perspectives on Water from US EPA Region 7 (Jeff Robichaud)
- WOTUS in Missouri, How does it apply? (Aimee Davenport)
- PFOA and PFAS in Missouri, and
- The Year in Review–What’s Happened in Missouri’s Water World since last year.
We will have US EPA Region 7 officials on our agenda to provide a Federal perspective on a variety of issues.
For the first time, we are expecting a presentation from the US Army Corps of Engineers.
Attorneys, we have applied to the Missouri Bar for CLE credits and one hour of required ethics/malpractice prevention education.
The Missouri Water Seminar also affords you plenty of opportunities to network informally with regulators, environmental professionals, and sponsors. The standard registration fee is $375. (This is an early bird rate that lasts until August 22. Prices will escalate by $50 at that time.) So please register today. The government rate is $195.
September 12, 2018 7:30 am - September 13, 2018 12:00 pm
Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center
2601 South Providence Road
Columbia , MO 65203
The guaranteed room rate at Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center is $91.00 per night. Taxes and fees are extra.
Reserve your room no later than 8/22/2018. Mention the REGFORM Missouri Water Seminar.
Conference attendees click here to Register NOW with your credit card or by check.
Attendees: Please note that all registration fees increase by $50 on August 23, 2018. Please register now to avoid this price escalation.