Download the 2020 Missouri Water Seminar Agenda here.
Join us and our seminar partners and sponsors for the 2020 Missouri Water Seminar, Missouri’s most important water quality event of the year.
This conference, once again offered in cooperation with MDNR’s Water Protection Program, is a great opportunity to learn about important and timely water issues, including:
- Water Protection Program Update (Chris Wieberg),
- Red Tape Reduction–In Case You Missed it, These Rules are in Place Now,
- Implementing the Approved Numeric Nutrient Criteria for Lakes,
- Dye Tracing Studies, Their Value and Outcomes
- New Nutrient Monitoring Requirements: Do They Apply to You?
- Ethics for Lawyers (Steve Jeffery)(we have applied for 1 hour of ethics credit with MO BAR),
- Perspectives on Water from US EPA Region 7
- NExIS, MDNR’s Nutrient Exchange Coming Soon
- Not Yet: A Review of the Water Quality Standards that Have Been Approved by the Clean Water Commission but not US EPA, and
- The Year in Review–What’s Happened in Missouri’s Water World since last year.
We will have US EPA Region 7 officials on our agenda to provide a Federal perspective on a variety of issues.
Attorneys, we have applied to the Missouri Bar for CLE credits and one hour of required ethics/malpractice prevention education.
The Missouri Water Seminar also affords you plenty of opportunities to network informally with regulators, environmental professionals, and sponsors. The standard registration fee is $375. (This is an early bird rate that lasts until August 10. Prices will escalate by $50 at that time.) So please register today. The government rate is $195.
September 2, 2020 7:30 am - September 3, 2020 12:00 pm
Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center
2601 South Providence Road
Columbia , MO 65203
The guaranteed room rate at Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center is $94.00 per night. Taxes and fees are extra.
Reserve your room no later than 8/10/2020. Mention the REGFORM Missouri Water Seminar.
Conference attendees click here to Register NOW with your credit card.
Attendees: Please note that all registration fees increase by $50 on August 10, 2020. Please register now to avoid this price escalation.