This important one-day Air Seminar will provide you not only with the latest program information from MDNR’s Air Pollution Control Program, but also will offer updates and insights on the latest regulatory and management developments, including:
- Air Pollution Control Program Update
- Year in Review and What’s on the Horizon?
- Permitting Section update
- Overcoming challenges of permitting during the pandemic
- US EPA Region 7 Air Update
- Plantwide applicability limits–benefits & limitations
- National Compliance Initiatives in Air and Other Thoughts on Enforcement
- Missouri Compliance and Enforcement Update
- Aermod Update: Refinements and Challenges
- New Source Review Recent Developments
- PFAS and the Emerging Air Emissions Nexus
Our experts will discuss the challenges associated with maintaining compliance with regulations and guidance, provide guidance on nuanced regulatory areas. REGFORM will host this unique opportunity to gain first-hand knowledge regarding a wide range of issues facing permitted sources in Missouri. Experts who administer the Air Pollution Control Program, and who advise Missouri sources on regulatory and compliance matters are the featured speakers. U.S. EPA will also join us on the agenda.
November 9, 2021 7:30 am - November 9, 2021 4:30 pm
Via Live Streaming Video
Jefferson City , Missouri 65101
Click here to register today.
Early bird rate: $115 for REGFORM Members, $220 for Non-Members, $185 for Government and MER subscribers.
Includes lunch, refreshments and conference materials.
Call 573.680.5069 for more information.
Cancellations: All cancellations received prior to 10/21/21 receive a refund minus a $50 processing fee.
Cancellations received on or after 10/21/21 receive a refund minus an $85 processing fee.
This refund policy applies to all registration rates. No-shows will be charged full registration fee.
Substitutions are welcomed at any time.