This important one-day Hazardous Waste Seminar will provide you with the latest information on the expected Risk-Based Target Levels (RBTLs), mRBCA Guidance revisions, and the impacts of new Vapor Intrusion guidance. You’ll also get updates and insights on the latest regulatory and management developments, including:
- The Hazardous Waste Generator Improvement rule (proposed)
- Hazardous Waste Determinations, one of the top most frequently cited RCRA violations
- Environmental Justice: It’s impacts on decision-making at MDNR
- Top 10 Most Confusing RCRA Compliance Twists
- New Proposed Federal Generator Rules
Our speakers will discuss the challenges associated with maintaining compliance with regulations and guidance documents, provide guidance on nuanced regulatory areas including new labeling requirements and requirements for earlier hazardous waste determinations.
REGFORM will host this unique opportunity to gain first-hand knowledge regarding a wide range of issues facing permitted generators and site owners. Experts who administer the Hazardous Waste Program, and who advise Missouri facilities on regulatory and compliance matters are the featured speakers.